Thank you to all who attended Elton Furze.
As always great fun to play here. First time playing it without any rain even though the forecast was threating it all week. Certainly a course that favours you if you are called Steve…
Winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Steve Foster – well done mate.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Steve Wenta –well done mate.
- Nearest Pin in 3 went to myself.
- Runner up on countback with 37 points went to Steve Foster.
- Winner on the day with 37 points went to the chairman, Steve Tatham.
- Captain’s prize goes to Adam Clayton again, for forgetting the trophy and scoring half the amount of points last time out when he won with 46.
The next event is at Rutland Water on the 07/08, hope to see there.