Thank you to all who attended Cold Ashby.
A very nice course with some stunning holes and views walking round. I would recommend a buggy to everyone who goes there and isn’t a fan for a hilly walk as, I’m sure 17 out the 18 holes were up hill or it at least felt that way by then end.
Winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Ronnie Sheldrake – well done mate.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Paul Field –well done mate.
- Nearest Pin in 3 went to Paul Field – well done again.
- Runner up with 31 points went to Paul Jones.
- Winner on the day a very impressive 46 points went to Adam Clayton.
- Captain’s prize goes to Adam Clayton, for be far too cocky about getting 46 points.
The next event is at Elton Furze on the 24/07, hope to see there.