Thank you to all who attended Oundle for the second round of the year
Winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Rob Syer – lovely shot
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to no one for the second time running vote for bringing back the longest drive 😉
- Nearest Pin in 3 went to Dan pedlar – well done mate.
- Runner up with 36 points went to Adam Clayton on countback.
- Winner on the day with 39 points went to Dan Pedlar well played
- Captains prize goes to Paul Field after thinning his ball across the green and landing in Rob Syers bag
Next event is the 8th May at Rutland Water
Stuart (Hole in One!!) Wren