Thank you to all who attended Cambridge Meridian for the first round of the year.
A cold, wet and at times windy round, but still very enjoyable to be out there after such a long time not being able to play.
Winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Steve Tatham – lovely shot to within a few feet.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to no one – think we all must have had a few cobwebs lingering around on this hole.
- Nearest Pin in 3 went to Nick Pedlar – well done mate.
- Runner up with 36 points went to Jonathan Quinn.
- Winner on the day with 37 points went to Chris woods.
- Captains prize goes to Adam Clayton, for what I’m told was an impressive 4 inch drive.
The next event is at Oundle on the 24/04, hope to see there.