Well done to all you Golf nuts who turned up on a dark rainy day last Saturday, Great to catch up with those who did.
Okay to the important stuff – winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Rob Syer – well done Pens.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Stuart Wren – nicely done Stu.
- Nearest the pin in 3 went to Paul Jones – well done Jonesy.
- Xmas Nearest Pin went to Nick Syer – nice shot Nick
- Runner up on the day with an excellent 36 points went to Stuart Wren – Good knows how – every time I saw him he was on Ladies Tee !
- Winner on the day with a superb 37 points went to Rob Syer…I tipped him to win this as he has given up work and now plays golf for a living….lol
- Captains (Arse) prize goes to……Graham for slipping down a hill on hole 6 & doing a back somersault which ended with him being coated in mud.