Well done to all who attended Elton Furze on Saturday, the weather looked a tad risky and we all know too well that this event seems to bring strange weather to us….it didn’t let us down with the heavens opening with 4 holes to play.
Okay to the important stuff – winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Nick Syer – Well done mate
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to No One – We all ran out of talent then !
- Nearest the pin in 3 went to John Mills – Nicely done John
- Runner up on the day with a strong 35 points was Ronnie Sheldrake – Well done Ronnie. Just ahead of Babs Willis.
- Winner on the day with a very good 36 points went to John Mills – Good knock mate.
- Captains prize goes to……Probably me for withdrawing with 4 holes to play due to it lashing down, maybe I could’ve challenged for the win !
Nick Syer shall contact you all & will be running the next event which is at Bret Vale on 22nd Aug as your Captain is unavailable….have fun !