Thank you to all who attended Haydon Grange for the second round of the year.
Very strong winds lead to an interesting round, relentlessly battling the conditions on every hole from tee to green. Only 3 players on the day managed to break 30 points, with the rest in the mid to low 20s, shows how tough the conditions were out there.
Winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to no one – on reflection I managed to pick the hole with the hardest tee shot on the day with the wind.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Dan Pedlar – well done mate.
- Longest drive went to Dan Pedlar – one hell of a hit straight into the wind.
- Runner up with 31 points went to Chris Searle.
- Winner on the day with an impressive 32 points went to Steve Wenta.
- Captains prize goes to Steve Foster for an impressive air shot. Which I was told was the first one in over a decade, so needed something to mark the occasion.
Scroll down for the full results table and the RTD after round 2.
The next event is at Aldwickbury on the 28/03, hope to see there.