My “training” throughout the year prepared me well for this event as the captain couldn’t make it, thanks Fieldy.
Thanks to all who came along to Tydd St. Giles. Great day for it with the weather and a course that offered a different set of challenges then we are used to.
Winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Steve Foster.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Stuart Wren.
- Longest drive went to Steve Foster.
- Runner up on the day with 36 points went to Dan Pedlar.
- Winner on the day with an impressive 38 points went to Dave Squires.
- Captains prize goes to Zane, for forgetting his shoes… again.
Full results table and RTD link below.
The next event is at Stapleford Park on the 12th October, hope to see there.