Well done to all of you who attended our Seventh game of 2019 season,a solid turn out for this event on what turned out to be a nice but blowy day….I had the pleasure of playing with the Vice Captain on my return who(my excuse anyway) simply dragged me down to a pathetic 17 points total on the day !
On a positive note we all stayed dry as the predicted heavy showers tipped up as last group walked into club house so perfect timing.
Okay to the important stuff – winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to John Mills – well done mate.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Gally – Wrong hole but good shot anyway Gal !
- Longest drive went to John Mills – Nicely done mate.
- Runner up on the day Steve Foster – Good knock Stevey.
- Winner on the day went to Stuart Wren – 34 points playing off 9 is a job very well done mate.
- Captains prize goes to……Vice Captain for ballsing up the nearest to pin in 2 hole & beating me on the day.
Full results table & RtD below.
Next venue is Brampton Park on 10th Aug