Well done to all of you who attended our third game of 2019 season….a solid turn out for this event on what turned out to be a fun but blowy day !
Okay to the important stuff – winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to Argos !…Graham Allchin – well done mate.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Chris Field…well done bruv.
- Longest drive went to Ricky Bleasdale… well done mate.
- Runner up on the day – lost on count back went to James Taylor-Alford with (especially off his handicap) an excellent 40 points…impressive mate.
- Winner on the day went to John Mills…great back 9 score of 22 points sealed the win – very well done mate.
- Captains prize goes to……The Captain….Jesus where shall I start !
- TURNED UP LATE & BLAMED TRAFFIC
- BALLSED UP THE SCORECARDS
- ALMOST FORGOT THE MARKERS NP2 etc
- ANNOUNCED / PRESENTED FIRST & SECOND PLACE WRONG WAY ROUND
- TOLD EVERYONE THAT NEXT EVENT WAS MOWSBURY ON 13TH APRIL….WE WAS ALREADY AT MOWSBURY !
I SHALL UP MY GAME AT THE NEXT EVENT……………
Full result below
- Singles results below…for those who didn’t play the next venue is last chance to complete R01 matches – if you turn up at R04 and your competitor doesn’t you’ll automatically go through to next round.
|ROUND 1 MATCHES||ROUND 1 WINNERS||ROUND 2 MATCHES|
|JAMES TAY – ALFORD|
Next venue is Ferry Meadows on 13th April.