Well done to all of you who attended our second game for 2019 season.
A much better turn out for this event which was repaid with very pleasant weather …special thanks to Maxy Boy for making a great effort to attend from down south !..did you really have to mention the Man City v Chelsea result though ?
Okay to the important stuff – winners on the day are as follows:
- Nearest Pin went to David Squires – well done Squids.
- Nearest Pin in 2 went to Nick Gabb…well done mate.
- Longest drive went to Graham Allchin…the old boy seems to have found his strength again with a great knock… well done mate.
- Runner up on the day goes to me with 36 points…well done Fieldyson…you are the best !
- Winner on the day goes to Steve Wenta with 38 points…very well done mate…much deserved and been coming for a while.
- Captains prize goes to David Squires for making a complete hash of easiest hole on course with his out of bounds fiasco…
We’ll get the handicaps and RTD info when the handicap secretary is back from his holiday.
Next venue is Mowsbury on 16th March.
P.S WE SHALL BE STARTING THE SINGLES MATCH’S AT OUR NEXT EVENT SO PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WISH TO ENTER THIS YEAR… NO EMAIL NO ENTRY.
Lastly… He deserves a mention… young Dan Pedlar made an appearance to Colmworth…He played off 12 and ripped us all a new ass with about 1 million points which took all the cash… shocking !