This years landlord cup took place at Ramsey, after a full breakfast 24 golfers took to the course to try and win the society’s ‘Major’.
The day’s scores varied, some found the greens easier than others but the top three places were great scores.
- In third place with 36 points was Martyn Ray.
- Second place (if you’ve not already heard) was Graham Allchin with 36 points on count back.
- But the winner with a stunning score of 42 points was Stu Wren, continuing his form from Portugal.
- Nearest the pin in 2 at the 4th – Stuart Wren
- Nearest the pin in 2 at the 18th – Andy Wren
- Nearest the pin at the 2nd – Martyn Ray
- Nearest the pin at the 13th – James Taylor -Alford
- Longest Drive at the 6th – Chris Field
- Longest Drive at the 10th – Nick. Syer.
- The captains award went to Paul Field for his “poor” golf and betting day. Paul better days will follow, I’d put money on it!
Final outing of the year at Cromwell abbotsley 18th November.