Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would like to start by thanking you all for your support and giving us enough numbers to claim a sky caddie (which will be used as a prize charity day ).
The day stayed mainly dry with only one down pour, it could of been much worse! The course was in good condition with great greens.
The day saw the first prize go to your captain with 36 points,closely followed by Babs Willis with 36 points (lost on back nine count back) sorry Babs.
The other honours on the day were
- Nick Gabb nearest the pin in two at the 18th
- Ian Barber (a new member who we welcomed on the day) nearest the pin at the 9th
- Babs Willis who blazed a drive way up the hill into the distance to win the longest drive. Mr McGarry did mention the ladies tee was a few yards in front of the mens… I don’t know what he meant!! Well done all of you.
- The captains award went to Tony who’s wheels fell off in the car park before he started. Not the best start to the day.
- See the full table of results at the bottom.
Blind pairs draw winners were Nick Pedlar and Steve Wenta with 70 points.
Race to Dubai table is also below, please scroll down.
The second round of the knock out was completed:
- Steve Wenta (34) bt Gordon Cooper (30)
- Steve Tatham bt Stu Wren. W/O
- Nick Pedlar (36)bt Steve Peck(32)
- Martyn Ray (33) bt Graham Alchin (31)
- Nick Gabb (32) bt S.Vandanzig (30)
Next round ties are:
- John mills v Steve Wenta
- Nick Pedlar v Steve Tatham
- Martyn Ray v Babs Willis
- Nick Gabb v Ricky Bleasdale
Ties to be played over June and July venues
Next outing Corby on the 24th June
Full results from Chesfield Down